Fees & Deposits
Clubhouse rentals are available exclusively to Forest Hill Association Homeowners.
- The fee for an 8 hour event on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday is $4000 (please factor in set up and breakdown time).
- The fee for a 4 hour event on Friday, Saturday, Sunday is $2000 (please factor in set up and breakdown time). Add on hours for $500/hr, up to 4 hours.
- The fee for an 8 hour event on Monday-Thursday is $2000 (please factor in set up and breakdown time).
- The fee for a 4 hour event occurring Monday-Thursday, is $1000 (please factor in set up and breakdown time). Add on hours for $250/hr, up to 4 hours.
- All rentals require a refundable damage/noise deposit fee of $1000.
- All deliveries must be made on the day of your reservation and picked up on the same day within your rental period.
- Hours of operation for events: Monday – Thursday, 9am-10pm / Friday – Sunday 9am-11pm (maximum of 8 hours per event). The final hour of the rental period is considered mandatory cleanup & breakdown time.
- All evening events taking place between the hours of 6p-11p, require hired private security at the expense of the renter for a flat rate of $250. The FHA will book the private security guard on behalf of the renter.
- The rental fee covers full use of the indoor & outdoor space, housekeeping before and after your event, and an Event Manager on duty throughout your event.
- To view our sample rental agreement, please click here.
- For information regarding capacity limits, please click here.
- The clubhouse is not available for rent on New Years Eve.
For availability, please refer to the Calendar of Events on our website, or contact the FHA Community Manager at (415) 664-0542.